Monday, October 26, 2015

Back from Denmark

... and boy are my arms tired!  (Pause for involuntary eye-rolling.)

I spent all of last week either traveling to or staying in Denmark.  And "all of last week" is no exaggeration: my journey began at 6 AM on Monday and didn't end until around midnight the following Saturday.  I had a great time, though I'm happy to be back home.

Since there's so much to write about, I'll just use this post as an introduction -- the rest of the week will focus on a different aspect of my travels, with a bonus post on Thursday because there's just so much for me to write about.  I'm still jet-lagged from the trip, so please excuse the brevity in this post as I just need to go to bed.  Even so, I look forward to detailing the ins and outs of my trip.  Please join me.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

wow, I didn't know you had gone to Denmark. I'm anxious to hear of your travel.