Friday, April 10, 2015

Insomnia Cure?

While I was staying at the Larsens' last weekend, I didn't have trouble falling asleep even once.  The reason?  I was constantly around people.

The less well-known definition for introvert is "someone who gains energy while alone," making an extrovert "someone who gains energy while with people."  According to these definitions, I am an introvert that is pretty outgoing.  It also means that when I'm with people, I use up energy, simply by being around them.

When I'm at home, I'm not around anyone (Samuel's working the night-shift these days), so my energy levels build up.  But it was different at the Larsens'.  I wasn't extra tired when I went to bed, but I fell asleep easily once I laid down for the night.

What this all means is that to cure my insomnia, I need to get married again.  I did it once, so it can't be that hard, right?

1 comment:

Marc R. said...

Be patient. Choose carefully.