Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Number Three

I have a long history of getting hand-me-down furniture.  My desk and office chair were saved from being thrown away at work, my dresser and couch were given to me from a family that was moving out of Ellicott City, my loveseat was given to me by Ian (who had gotten it secondhand), my TV cabinet was included with a TV which I no longer own, and I picked up my living room end table next to a dumpster.  Only my bed and kitchen set are brand new.

At least they were.

That, dear reader, is my brand new TV cabinet.  I picked it out months ago on Amazon, but never completed the order.  Getting a new cabinet wasn't a priory since I already had one, plus I wanted some time to recover from my big purchase of a new TV.  Well, I decided to finally order it and it came last Friday.  I spent the evening assembling it, which was pretty straightforward if time-consuming.  Now, I have a sharp -looking cabinet and my third piece of brand new furniture.