Monday, April 11, 2016

Rough Start

As I posted about on Friday, I'm in the process of changing my seizure medication.  Even though I've only been taking the new medication for just a week, I can already tell a difference.

When I first started the change, my depression actually got worse.  I had trouble sleeping, I was constantly distracted, and I couldn't find enough motivation to go to the gym even once during the week.  I was starting to wonder if I had made the right choice to make the change.  And then on Thursday, I was able to do some light cardio at home in the morning.  I still didn't make it to the gym during the week, but I went on Saturday.  Saturdays have been hard for me for a while, but I did just fine: I exercised at the gym, I ran my errands, I even hung out with my friend Erin.

I didn't expect that changing my medication would have such a profound impact, but so far, I'm happy I made the change.

No comments: