Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Slow Week

A week at work for me often consists of working on multiple of projects that all have immediate deadlines.  Like, I have time to get everything done, but my long-term projects always get pushed aside.  Well, this week has been different.  I went through my calendar and realized that I was all caught up.  It was kind of weird, but in a nice way.  I've been spending most of my week updating a guide to writing in English that I'm creating -- it's a big project and will probably take a year or two to complete.

The one down side to having more time is that, without the sense of rushing to meet the deadlines, the days go by a lot slower.  But I'm not complaining, because I know it won't be long before I have to start working on several projects at once again.

No comments: