Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Nice Surprise

I just found out yesterday that I'm getting a raise!  It's not a terribly impressive one at just 3%, but it's the first raise I've gotten as a technical writer.  I've never stayed with a company long enough to earn a raise, but the curse was broken when I started at Danfoss and I'm seeing yet another great benefit of this job.  In the sixteen months that I've been with the company, I've been to Europe for the first time, I've written a guide that will be used company-wide, I've earned the respect of my coworkers, and I did it without a direct supervisor for five months straight.

Is this what success feels like?  I think this is what success feels like.  I like it.

1 comment:

Margot said...

That's wonderful, congratulations. And excellent timing.