Friday, August 22, 2014

Partial Family Reunion

As I mentioned on Monday, I got together with three of my four siblings this past weekend for a small get-together.  It was lots of fun to get to see everybody, especially my nieces and nephews (who really wore me out).  Rather than write a wall of text, I decided to have a post that's heavy on the pictures.

Phoebe liked to go up to people, touch their cheek, and say "boop!"

Sophie: the calmest of all babies.

If you look close, you can see that someone will be getting a visit from the Tooth Fairy very soon.

 The swings were very popular.

Henry later fell out the swing and landed hard on the ground. He just laughed and announced, "I found the ground!" 

"I learned this in my dance class!"

Peter challenged everyone to a swinging contests, even me.

Getting everyone to look in the same direction together while smiling was a bit of a challenge.

I'm not sure why we look slightly annoyed here. I thought it was kind of funny.

Amanda held Sophie while the "grown-up siblings" assembled for a photo.

Ian, you're a weirdo for not smiling in pictures.

Proof that Ian still smiles!

That last one happened right after I played a joke on Ian.  I'll tell you about it in my next post.

I hope that you enjoyed this presentation of pictures of our little event.  I don't get much of a chance to post too many pictures here, but I had fun using them to tell the story.  We'll have to do this again soon.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Loved the pictures!
=0)

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love this post. Thanks Jordy Grandma loves you.