Monday, August 25, 2014

Joke's on You!

As promised, here's the story on the prank I played on Ian.

Bryan was taking the pictures of us and was trying to get all of us to stand closer together so that we'd all be in the shot.  After a couple of tries, it was decided to move so that we'd have a better background than the parking lot.

Also, it would help if all of us were looking in the same direction.

When we moved, it was taking a little bit to get everything right.  Since I'm the tallest, I was in the back (like always).  Anyway, Ian was standing right in front of me, so slowly started wrapping my arms around his shoulders in a hug.  He flipped out.








I think part of his reaction was from pure surprise and part of it was being a bit creeped-out.  As you can see from the pictures, everybody - even Ian - had a good laugh.  This is the perfect kind of practical joke: it's completely innocuous and can even be appreciated by the "victim."  It was fun for everyone and while I'm not sure why I thought of it, I'm glad I went through and did it.

No comments: