Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Public

You may have noticed something different about this blog.  Namely, it's no longer accessible by invitation only but is, in fact, accessible by anyone with an internet connection.  Why the sudden change?  My divorce is final.

You see, I never meant for this blog to be private, but when I first filed for divorce, I was afraid that Allison might use something I wrote against me.  Rather than censor myself, I decided to simply change the privacy settings to invitation only.  With the divorce finalized, I no longer have any reason to keep the blog private, so I've gone back to sharing my secrets with the world.

Thank you to everyone who supported me during my divorce.  Now that I'm a free man, it feels right that my blog matches that sentiment.

No comments: