Friday, November 7, 2014

Busy Weekend

After my exciting news that I have a job starting in December, I decided that it made sense to occupy myself in the meantime.  Starting today, I've got quite a bit planned out.

Today, I have a couple of big things scheduled.  Firstly, I have to visit the testing center to deliver a sample for the required drug test.  I've been to this particular facility before and they're usually pretty quick, though they can get backed up.  Secondly, I'll be going to another job interview, this time for a temp job.  The temp agency I'm using is the one that I've worked with in the past and they really like me and the work that I've done and they told me that the interview is just a formality and that I should start on Monday.

Saturday morning, I'm attending the temple for Ward Temple Day.  I made plans with some friends from the ward before I even knew that I had the job with Danfoss, but it seems like pretty good timing for me to offer my thanks.  Afterwards, as soon as I can get home and changed, I'll be going back to the Simciks to help with (what should be) the final steps to close their pool for the winter.

Finally on Sunday, I have my Sunday School lesson to deliver and choir practice to attend.  Those are both things that I would normally do on Sunday, but they seemed worth mentioning considering how busy the prior two days will be.

All told, that's a fairly full weekend, but one that I'm looking forward to.

Here's wishing you an enjoyable weekend!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your positive attitude!
=0)

Marc R. said...

Good choices all.