Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Block

I've really been wracking my brain to come up with something to write about for today's post.  There are a few events that I've considered writing about, but the timing's not right for them yet, so they're off the table.  I've also thought about writing an essay about something that's happening in the world at large, but nothing's capturing my attention.  Instead, here I am, writing about not having anything to write about.  That's probably meta*, but not on purpose.

*I was planning on linking to the definition of this word in the way that I mean it, but because it's slang, none of the online dictionaries it's listing in are very appropriate. Instead, I'll just define it: "a term, especially in art, used to characterize something that is characteristically self-referential."

No comments: