Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Approved

I know that I just wrote about Samuel for the last post, but he has some really big news: his work visa has been approved!  When he told me yesterday evening after I got home from work, he was beside himself with excitement, as well he should be.  I gave him a high-five in celebration (which I suspect was his first high-five ever).

Now, the waiting isn't over yet.  He still has to wait another three weeks before he actually has his visa and then he has use that to get a Social Security number, but the approval has been issued.

I am very happy to see him progress forward in being able to support himself.  With his work ethic, I'm sure he'll be working multiple jobs as soon as he is able.

1 comment:

Marc R. said...

Yay! This is good news for both of you.