Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Statistics

Google does a good job of tracking everything and that includes this blog.  I recently looked in the "Stats" section of the creator menu and found out some interesting things that I want to share.

Last week, I had 83 "pageviews" from people in the US.  I've also had eight views from Vietnam, seven from Russia, and one apiece from Germany and the Netherlands.

The most common operating system used to view my blog is Windows (72%) and the most common browser is Firefox (34%).

The site that redirects to my blog most often is Vampirestat.com.  I've never heard of them and have no idea why they send users my way.

The most popular post of last week, based on pageviews, is the one where I shared that I'm temporarily out of work (11 views).  The most popular post of all time is R-JAM (42 views).

Surprised by anything you saw?

No comments: