Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So Many Museums, So Little Time

So, I have a birthday this Saturday.  According to Amanda, it's my "golden birthday."  I say that it's just another anniversary of the day I was born, but either way Ian and Amanda have asked what I want to do in celebration.  A suggestion was bad that we could go to DC and visit a museum.  The only question is: which one?

So, dear reader, I ask for your opinion on the matter.  Please leave a comment stating which museum you think that we should attend (hint: the second link takes you to a list of museums).  I'll try to make my decision in time to post it by Friday, but at the very least, I'll let you know by Monday.

To the comments!

2 comments:

Margot said...

I would start with the major museums, but also plan to see as many of them as possible during your time there. I recommend the Library of Congress, the Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of American History (my favorite of those I've attended), and the National Museum of Natural History.

I recognize that I didn't include any art museums on here, mostly because I didn't go to any while I was there so can't recommend one over another.

And I agree, it is your golden birthday.

Marc R. said...

The Smithsonian.