Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life is Changing

This blog exists so that loved ones can be kept in the loop of what life is like for me.  Since life will be drastically changing soon, I figured that I should start updating again.

For those of you who don't know, I will be moving to Maryland to stay with Ian and his lovely family.  I will be going alone, not taking Allison with me.  This is a big thing for us and honestly, we don't know what it means for our marriage (such as it is), but this is what we both feel is what needs to happen.

I do not have a job lined up for me in the Maryland of Opportunity [actual state slogan], but I am confident that I'll find something in my field, but I have a feeling that I'll need to be patient (i.e.: it'll take a while).

This is a rather scary venture for us (I'm moving, Allison's not), so any prayers that anyone wants to make on our behalf would be appreciated.

No comments: