Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Fatigue

When your average day at work consists of you sitting at your desk typing -- occasionally getting up to discuss a project with a coworker or work on a side project (like taking product photographs) for a couple of hours -- it's what your body comes to expect.  Unfortunately for me, the entirety of the last two days has been spent standing and shooting video, leaving me exhausted both physically and mentally.  I know, it lame of me to complain that I didn't get to sit in my comfy office chair for eight hours, but it think the change in activity was more mentally tiring since I had to think about different kinds of problems and how to fix them.

I don't want to insinuate that I'm dissatisfied with my job.  I'm just happy that I'm a technical writer and that the videos only count as a side project, at least on day like today.

No comments: