Thursday, December 11, 2014

Busy, Busy

You may have noticed that this post is uncharacteristically late.  That is because I may have stretched myself a bit too thin.

First of all, because of my commute, my work day is definitely on the long side.  Don't get me wrong, everything's going great, but I'm losing just under two hours everyday to the road.

Then, I hit the gym because if I don't, my stress levels can easily become unmanageable.  My stress levels are fine right now, but it's better to have the habits in place for when I start having more responsibilities.

Then on top of all of that, I have two choir practices to attend: one is the Ward Choir, the other is a basic quartet.  I was also in the Stake Choir, but I dropped out of that one because it was beyond what I could handle, at least right now.

What I'm saying is that by the time I got home last night, after a day of work, the gym, and choir practice, I just ate dinner and went to bed.  Things should be easier once the new year rolls around.

No comments: