Friday, June 7, 2013

Missed Connections

Due to poor planning, this post is late.  Because I don't have wifi at my apartment set up yet, it makes writing my blog posts more cumbersome to write.  It's not that I don't have any internet, because Kier has been nice enough to share with me until mine gets turned on next week.  However, he shuts off his router at night (I guess to save on electricity) and I lose my access.  I was in the middle of writing my post last night, when I lost my connection.  Colon-hyphen-open-parenthesis.

So, here I am, eating into my lunch break to make sure that I keep the blog alive.  Yes, I sacrifice for my art, I know.  Sorry about the brevity of today's post, but I do have work to do.  Hopefully I'll plan better next time and have my post up with time to spare.

No comments: