Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Pictures!

The Newlyweds.

Temple

Everybody!

My beautiful bride.

Uncle Keith is a very talented photographer.

Vote Ian for Politician.

Allison thinks Ian looks cool in this one.

Stand up by Papa Peter.

First dance.

So cute!

It looks like a greeting card.

Proof that we cut the cake!

Dancin' the night away.

This is just a sample of all the pictures that we got from Uncle Keith. If anybody has a request for a particular picture that you remember seeing or any of a particular set (like the ones of just my family), let me know and I can email you or post it here if I like them.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You are a very photogenic couple. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Amanda said...

Yaaay for pictures! :) Since we are totally on top of things and forgot the camera that day (of all days, right?) I'm going to be ganking some of those so I can post about you guys. :)

Margot said...

Oh! I think I'll borrow a few of these too.